Why the Dehibernation Kit?
When it’s time to get back out on the road or if you never stopped, this is the perfect kit for you. This dynamic combination kick starts the camping season and maintains that momentum throughout the year. Beast Wash® is the perfect cleaner to give your Beast a revitalizing bath followed with Wade Wax for long lasting shine and protection. Spit Shine is a campground friendly WATERLESS wash and wax that keeps your Beast looking oh so amazing. With those good looks you are sure to impress the Dirty Beasts around you!
- First wash RV with Beast Wash® to prep unit. Now is a GREAT time to wash the roof and awnings! See how here How to Clean Awning
- Apply a thin layer of Wade Wax as a good protective base with a damp sponge. Allow Wade Wax to haze before removing with microfiber towel.
- Use Spit Shine with bucket of water and microfiber towel to maintain the Wade Wax base between Beast Washing and waxing.
- Watch our Beast Wash®, Spit Shine and Wade Wax videos to learn more!
What Makes Wade Maid® products different?
Our polishes, waxes and cleaners are made with the highest quality ingredients, so they last longer and give you the best opportunity for professional looking results.
- Made in the USA
- Eco Friendly
- Duratain® Compatible
- Commercial Grade Formulas
- Always Beast Friendly
We believe that Wade Maid® products are by far the best compared to anything else out there. Our Made in the USA proprietary products are specifically formulated for RV’s. NO OTHER manufacturer can make this claim!
*Note Sponge color/size may vary from picture shown*