Bug and Animal Remover was formulated to get rid of splattered on bug and animal residue without removing the wax finish of your Beast.
What Does Bug and Animal Remover Do?
Bug and Animal Remover easily cleans the most common remains of bugs or animals.
Its water-activated, time-released proprietary surfactants will remove a little critters’ mess without harming your wax finish.
Have fun watching the bugs melt off of your Beast! If you can hit it this will clean it!
- Mix a combination of 1 part Bug and Animal Remover to 5 parts water in a wash bucket. Wet your Beast and apply mixture on the dirty area with a soft wash brush. Let mixture sit, but not dry on the dirty area. Rinse the area with water from a hose or pressure washer and watch the bugs just melt away. Rinse well and never use product at full strength. Product must be activated with water to ensure best results.
- To avoid bugs sticking in the first place, coat the front of your RV with Wade Wax before taking a long trip. The PTFE in Wade Wax will work as a temporary nonstick coating and won’t leave a greasy mess.
What Makes Bug and Animal Remover Different?
- Biodegradable Commercial Grade
- Removes Caked on Bug and Animal Residue
- Will not remove your Beast’s Wax
- Non-caustic and Gentle on Paint
- Quickly Melts Bugs without Scrubbing
We believe that Wade Maid® products are by far the best to anything else because of the specialized formulation specific to RV’s only and no other manufacturer can make this claim.
PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE TO SHIP TO CALIFORNIA.