Why the Professional Kit?
This professional kit is designed for the various restoration projects that come with RV detailing. For all jobs large and small, oxidation, scratches, scuffs and finish blemishes, RV Finish Rejuvenator can take on tough challenges. After restoring, Wade Wax seals the deal, doubling the appearance lifespan of the restored finish.
- Use a variable speed buffer and wool pad to build up heat needed to maximize RV Finish Rejuvenator’s effect.
- Use a separate sponge for each product.
- Dampen sponge before applying thin layer of Wade Wax to sponge.
- Instead of throwing the sponge away after you use it, store it in a zip-lock bag for the next time.
- For the best results, prep your Beast by cleaning it with Beast Wash® before application.
- Remember to shake the bottles before you use them.
- Let Wade Wax haze and wipe away with microfiber towel.
- Watch our Restoring a Faded Finish, Buffing Scratches with Rejuvenator and Wade Wax videos to learn more!
What Makes Wade Maid® products different?
Our polishes, waxes and cleaners are made with the highest quality ingredients, so they last longer and give you the best opportunity for professional looking results.
- Made in the USA
- Eco Friendly
- Duratain® Compatible
- Commercial Grade Formulas
- Always Beast Friendly
We believe that Wade Maid® products are by far the best compared to anything else out there. Our Made in the USA proprietary products are specifically formulated for RV’s. NO OTHER manufacturer can make this claim!
*Note Sponge color/size may vary from picture shown*