Wade always says that “the story of Wade Wax is in the separation.” Wade Wax is Wade Maid’s® original product and was developed both to polish and outlast competitors Carnauba based waxes.
High-quality ingredients like PTFE and resins cross link and bond to the surface of your Beast while protective copolymers and nonabrasive cleaners deliver up to 6-Months of Protection.
What Does Wade Wax Do?
Wade Wax’s easy-to-use formula contains non-abrasive cleaners and proprietary protective polymers that increase the protection and longevity of each wax.
- Use a large damp sponge for maximum coverage.
- Instead of throwing the sponge away after you use it, store it in a zip-lock bag for the next time.
- Wax your Front Cap before each trip and the PTFE in Wade’s Wax will keep bugs from sticking!
- For the best results, prep your Beast by cleaning it with Beast Wash before application and be sure to remove any water spot stains with Water Spot Killer.
- Remember to shake the bottle before you use it.
What Makes Wade Wax Different?
Wade Wax is Super Concentrated and a 16-ounce bottle can wax an entire 40-foot Coach 4 times!
- Proprietary RV Formula
- Easy Application
- Works on all Glossy RV finishes
- 30% stronger… so a little goes a long way
- “Beast Friendly”
We believe that Wade Maid® products are by far the best to anything else because of the specialized formulation specific to RV’s only and no other manufacturer can make this claim.