“Wow” Leather and Textile Cleaner was formulated to safely clean the leather finishes and textiles in your RV’s interior without leaving a residue.
What Does “Wow” Leather and Textile Cleaner Do?
“Wow” Leather and Textile Cleaner cleans most leather finishes used in the furniture of your RV without removing its natural oils as well as your Beast’s interior carpet and other textiles.
“Wow” Leather and Textile Cleaner cleans so impressively that it actually got its name because our customers repeated “WOW” when we used it to prep their coaches for Duratain™ Protective Coatings, true story.
- Always rinse your carpets with water after cleaning them to avoid attracting future dirt.
- When cleaning heavily soiled arm rests use a 12:1 ratio of cleaner to water and then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Clean your leather furniture panel-by-panel by starting at the highest point. Starting at the top will help you avoid having to go back and remove any drips or dirty solution that may run down the sides or land on the seat while cleaning.
- Leather cleans differently than vinyl, and you may need to use a little more or less solution for each surface.
What Makes “Wow” Leather and Textile Cleaner Different?
- Cleans even the most delicate leather (excluding Suede) without removing its natural oils.
- Our buffered formula safely removes organic soils from carpet and upholstery.
- “Wow” is Biodegradable and very versatile.
- “Wow” is formulated to be Super Concentrated in order to save you money.
We believe that Wade Maid® products are by far the best compared to anything else because of the specialized formulation specific to RV’s only and no other manufacturer can make this claim.